This calendar shows in BROWN the reservations for the Great Room and in BLUE the reservations for the Lower Level of Life’s Finer Moments Lodge.
Life’s Finer Moments, LLC, is owned by Christians who believe that Jesus expects us to live our lives consistently with our faith. We strive to treat employees and customers with dignity and respect. Because of our religious convictions, we only host events that are consistent with Christ’s teachings. Events that we would not host include but are not limited to: Satanic rituals, nude events, same-sex weddings, parties where alcohol is served (brides and grooms only may have champagne toast) or gatherings where narcotics or drug paraphernalia is present, used or sold.
Our Reservations are a 3-step Process
1 – Rental Application — Call or scroll down & fill out the online Rental Application. We will contact you with a rental fee price based on information in your application. This does NOT commit you.
2 – Deposit — After we’ve communicated rental fee, if you wish to proceed with a reservation, please provide deposit. We accept cash, check, credit card or any combination.
As of 1/1/2018 there will be a 3% service charge on credit card transactions
- $600 deposit for wedding ceremonies or receptions (or both) and large events of over 75 attendees.
- 50% of total rental fee deposit for other events (less than 75 attendees)
3 – Contract — Download & sign the appropriate contract for your event with each section initialed. Scan & email attachment, fax, or mail. Life’s Finer Moments PO Box 434 Clay Center, KS 67432
When all 3 steps are complete, reservation will be official.
BOTH APPLICATION AND CONTRACT ARE BELOW
RENTAL APPLICATION......................................................... (click the plus to begin)
- This application must be filled out completely by an adult 21 years of age or older (contact person)
- All youth participating in a rental must have adult supervision at all times.
- Upon review of the application, a rental fee will be assessed.
- Any remaining balance of rental fee for all customers is due no later than 14 days prior to the event date.
See cancellation policy for required written cancellation request and nonrefundable rental fee schedule.
BE SURE TO SCROLL TO BOTTOM AND HIT “SUBMIT”